Department of Mechanical Engineering
The department has been established with the objective of imparting quality Technical education at undergraduate level. The four year B,Tech. Program in Mechanical Engineering aspires to endow students with engineering knowledge and practical experience for building a strong foundation in various aspects . The department is equipped with excellent infrastructure and various state-of-the art laboratories, workshops. The laboratories possess latest equipments, instruments and software packages. Department setup in pollution free clean and green environment provide a very conducive atmosphere for academics. The main strength of the department is the well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members, offering practical l and academic exposure to aspirants
Why to Choose Mechanical Engineering?
· Mechanical Engineering is the mother of all trades
· Mechanical Engineers have good graduate prospects
· Mechanical Engineers enjoy great starting salaries
· Mechanical Engineers are multi-skilled
· Industries and plants require mechanical Engineers at large scale.
· More Global opportunities are available for mechanical Engineers
· The huge variety of mechanical Engineering courses are there
· Mechanical Engineers are at the forefront of future technologies
To produce Mechanical Engineers capable of working in an interdisciplinary environment, contributing to society through innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership
We aim to:
- Produce Mechanical Engineers with a strong theoretical and practical knowledge
- Guide students with a global outlook for a sustainable future
- Enable to be productive members of interdisciplinary teams, capable of adapting to changing environments of engineering, technology and society
- Inculcate critical thinking abilities among students and develop entrepreneurial skills, leadership qualities and innovative ideas
- Create facilities for continued education, training, research and consultancy
- Produce engineers with high moral and ethical values
Our Mechanical Engineering course allows students to work with effective professionals, as we prepare them to get the job right after the completion of the course.
- Must have passed 10+2 in non medical field.
- Must have passed three year diploma for admission in B.Tech Leet
- Have qualified engineering Entrance examination
Number of Seats
No. of Seats (Engineering) = 60
4 years long duration program